I am a multimedia journalist, tech enthusiast, YouTuber and someone who loves working with every aspect of video. I’ve worked on film sets, extensively in post-production, built my own work computers, and have a deep appreciation for what makes it all tick.
Mobile phone: 636.866.9830 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in: Aurora, Colorado
Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Animated Infographics, Multi-Camera Editing, Color Correction, Audio Soundscapes, Mac/PC Environments.
Canon/Nikon DSLRs, Drone Videography, 360/VR Videography, Boom/Wireless Mics, Mobile Field Producing, Arri Light Kits, Time Lapses/Hyperlapses, RED Cinema Cameras.
Computer Building, Photography, HTML/CSS Design, App Development, Photoshop/InDesign, WordPress/Blox, Fact Checking, Deadline Driven.
May 2013 – Present
- Currently freelance video edit short (3 minute) videos for Avanoo in Boulder, Colorado.
- Create rough cut visuals of a narrative using stock footage.
- Control flow and pacing of scenes and voice over.
- Filmed and edited fashion shows for StreetScape Magazine.
- Worked with the American Red Cross to voice and edit a series of informational videos.
- Livestream St. Louis Surge basketball games, both alone and with a team.
Camp Counselor – Camp Bow Wow
April 2018 – Present
- Watch over, manage, and take care of dozens of dogs at once.
- Set up, feed, clean, disinfect, and organize cabins, bowls, etc.
- Pet good boys.
Photo and Video Editor for the Columbia Missourian
January – May 2017
- Filmed and edited several centerpiece videos using Adobe Premiere.
- Worked with a field team to cover record flooding in Missouri.
- Filmed and edited social promotional content.
- Created graphics & style guide for video content.
- Helped reporters critique and edit their videos.
- Edited and toned photos for web and print.
Reporter and Video Editor for University of Missouri show Futures Lab Update
September – December 2016
- Interviewed professionals for core show content.
- Wrote scripts around emerging technologies relating to journalism.
- Edited projects using Final Cut Pro X.
Crew Member for the Feature Film In The Wake of Ire
- Week one, worked as a grip helping construct lighting rigs to build lighting schemes.
- Week two & three, worked as one of two audio recordists.
- Captured dialogue through boom & wireless mics.
- Monitored and recorded audio through mixers.
University of Missouri: Columbia
Bachelor of Journalism
Interest in Convergence Journalism
Emphasis in Mulitmedia Producing
Minor in Film Production
Francis Howell North High School
St. Charles, Missouri
2013 Journalism Alumni